|Veggie Bean Enchildas|
1 cup finely chopped zucchini
1 cup fresh or thawed corn kernels
1 cup black or pinto beans, rinsed and drained
1 16 oz. jar of Larry's Ranchero Sauce
2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack, mild cheddar or Mexican cheese
8 corn or whole grain tortillas
1/2 cup minced fresh jalapeno, scallions or onion
- Preheat the oven to 350'
- Place the zucchini, corn and beans in a medium saucepan. Add 1/2 cup Larry's Ranchero Sauce and cook over medium low heat until the vegetables are cooked, about five minutes.
- Heat the corn tortillas in a dry skillet until pliable, cover and keep warm.
- Add 1 cup of the cheese to the veggie bean mixture and stir to blend.
- Fill the corn tortillas with veggie/bean/cheese mixture, roll and place in a casserole dish.
- Spoon the remaining Larry's Ranchero Sauce over the enchiladas, sprinkle with cheese and bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes until the cheese is bubbling.
- Sprinkle with the minced jalapeno and serve with an avocado slice and dollop of sour cream.
More recipes at www.larryssouthwesternsauces.com
If you like this recipe, share it with your friends.