Chipotle Chicken Skewers are another popular dish to make for your holiday entertaining. Serve these easy-to-eat finger foods along with Larry's Chicken Mole Meatballs and you will have one the best holiday parties ever!
Chipotle Chicken Skewers
30 wooden skewers
2 pounds boneless chicken breast or boneless pork tenderloin.
1 16 oz. jar Larry's Southwestern Chipotle Sauce or your favorite chipotle cooking sauce.
1. Soak the skewers in water for 15 minutes. This hydrates them to make them less likely to catch fire when you broil or grill them.
2. Cut the chicken breasts into 30 bite-sized pieces that you can thread onto the skewers.
3. Place the chicken pieces and half of the jar of Larry's Southwestern Chipotle Sauce in a large bowl. Mix everything together and let it marinate for 30 minutes or overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Thread the chicken pieces on the skewers and cook them on your outdoor grill or under the broiler for three to four minutes or until they are done to you liking.
5. Heat the remaining sauce and serve along side the hot grilled chicken skewers.
Larry's Mole, Chipotle and Ranchero Sauces are now available at more than 80 stores in New England and the Hudson Valley including Price Chopper, Shop Rite and Whole Foods Markets. The list of stores keeps growing.
Larry's Southwestern Sauces are now available ONLINE coast to coast and around the world at Abe's Market.
Larry's Southwestern Sauces are all-natural Mexican cooking sauces to make chili, enchiladas, chicken mole, huevos rancheros, seafood, tacos or just to simmer your favorite meats in. Larry's Sauces come in three flavors; Mole, Chipotle and Ranchero. All are made with fresh jalapeno and cilantro and a premium blend of herbs and spices.
Larry's Southwestern Sauces are vegetarian and gluten-free, preservative-free and are made with no tree or ground nuts. Cookbook author and chef Larry Sombke invented these sauces when he was a chef at a natural whole foods restaurant in the Midwest.
Follow Larry's Sauces on Facebook and Twitter and check out Larry's Web site.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518-852-9274.
If you like Mexican food, you'll love Larry's Southwestern Sauces!