1 one pound ready-to-cook package of pizza dough
1 cup Larry's Chipotle Sauce
1 cup seeded and thinly-sliced poblano pepper
1 cup peeled and thinly-sliced red onion
2 cups grated Monterrey Jack or cheddar cheese
- Preheat your gas or charcoal grill to medium heat
- Remove the pizza dough from the package and roll it or spread it out on a cutting board to a 12 to 16 inch circle. (It doesn't have to be perfect, just so there are no torn areas in the dough).
- Lay the pizza dough on the grill and close the lid to the cooker. Grill for five minutes or until the down side is just firm.
- Flip the pizza over and top the slightly cooked side with the sauce, onions, peppers and cheese.
- Close the lid and cook until the cheese is melted and the bottom of the pizza is firm and slightly charred
- Remove from the grill , cut and serve.