1 16 oz. jar Larry's Southwestern Chipotle Sauce
Thursday, June 7, 2012
4 six to eight oz. salmon fillets or steaks
1 16 oz jar Larry's Southwestern Mole Sauce
1 tsp. each salt and pepper
2 tblsp. vegetable oil
- Place the salmon in a shallow baking dish or pan. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Pour 1 cup of Larry's Southwestern Mole Sauce over the fish. Cover with foil and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Prepare your barbecue grill for medium high heat. Clean the grill and brush it with the vegetable oil.
- Place the salmon pieces on the grill and cook 3 to 5 minutes per side, basting with the marinade.
- Remove the salmon from the grill and plate. Heat the remaining mole sauce and serve on the side.
- Serves 4.