|Easy Enchilada Casserole|
1 16 oz. jar Larry's Ranchero, Mole or Chipotle
6 to 8 soft corn tortillas
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1/3 lb. ground beef, chicken or turkey
2 cups grated cheddar or Monterrey Jack cheese
1 cup shredded zucchini
- Preheat the oven to 350'
- Add the vegetable oil to a medium sized pot and brown the ground meat.
- Add Larry's Ranchero Sauce to the pot and stir it into the browned meat.
- In a two quart baking dish, place a spoonful of warm sauce mix on the bottom.
- Place a corn tortilla on top of that. Sprinkle with cheese and zucchini, more sauce and cover with another tortilla.
- Repeat with the layers of sauce mix, zucchini and cheese ending with sauce mix over all topped with cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the casserole is hot and bubbly. Serves 4 to 6