1 pounds ground chicken or turkey
1 egg, whisked
1/2 cup bread crumbs, homemade if possible
1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper or to taste
2 tblsp. vegetable or corn oil
1 16 oz. jar Larry's Mole Sauce
- In a medium sized bowl mix together the ground chicken, egg, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil over medium in a large skillet. Form meatballs no larger than a ping pong ball and add them to the pan.
- Cook them turning often until the meatballs are brown on all sides, about five to ten minutes.
- Pour Larry's Mole Sauce over the meatballs, turn the heat to medium low, cover and simmer for ten to 15 minutes.
- Serve with white rice and avocado. Serves four.