Monday, June 24, 2013
Larry and Larry's Sauces will be at booth 5124 at the Summer Fancy Food Show, June 30 through July 2nd at he Javits Center in New York, NY.
Drop by my booth, say hello and get a taste of Larry's Mole, Ranchero and Chipotle all-natural Mexican cooking sauces.
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Mole Grilled Salmon Barbacoa is a recipe for salmon steaks or fillets, marinated in Larry's Mole Sauce and cooked on the backyard barbecue grill, either charcoal or gas. The slightly oily salmon matches really well with the dark rich Mole Sauce making this your go-to fish on the grill recipe.
4 six to eight oz. salmon fillets or steaks
1 tsp. each salt and pepper
2 tblsp. vegetable oil
- Place the salmon in a shallow baking dish or pan. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Pour 1 cup of Larry's Mole Sauce over the fish. Cover with foil and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Prepare your barbecue grill for medium heat. Clean the grill and brush it with the vegetable oil.
- Place the salmon pieces on the grill and cook 3 to 5 minutes per side, basting with the marinade.
- Remove the salmon from the grill and plate. Heat the remaining mole sauce and serve on the side.
Larry's Mole Sauce is a rich blend of chocolate and chilies that is vegetarian, gluten-free and nut-free. Buen provecho!
Friday, June 14, 2013
Larry's Sauces have been in six ShopRites for several months, but now in all of them.
If you don't see Larry's in your ShopRite, just ask for it.
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Thursday, June 6, 2013
|Larry's Hot Dog Chili Sauce|
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1/2 pound ground beef, turkey, pork, chicken or your choice.
1 16 oz. jar Larry's Mole, Ranchero or Chipotle Sauce
8 -12 hot dogs
8 - 12 hot dog buns
1 cup minced sweet onion
Mustard as needed
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan. Add the ground meat and cook over medium low heat for 10 minutes stirring often, until the meat is cooked thoroughly.
- Add the Larry's Sauce of your choice, stir and cook over medium low heat for 5 to ten minutes.
- Brown the hot dogs in a skillet or the outdoor grill.
- Heat the hot dog buns.
- Place a hot dog on a bun, spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of hot dog chili sauce over each, sprinkle with onions and dab on mustard as you like it.
|Southwestern Grilled Chicken|
One 3 to 4 pound whole chicken, cut up
Salt and pepper to taste
1 16 oz. jar Larry's Ranchero or Chipotle Sauce
- Placed chicken pieces in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon 8 oz. Larry's Ranchero or Chipotle Sauce over the chicken, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours to marinate.
- Heat the barbecue grill (either gas or charcoal) to medium low.
- Remove chicken pieces from the marinade and place on the grill skin side down. Cover and cook the chicken for 20 minutes, turning and basting the pieces every five minutes, until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve with potato salad and cole slaw or your favorite side dishes.
Monday, June 3, 2013
Dietician Elicia and friend at gluten free demo at ShopRite in Niskayuna, NY on May 30th. Larry's Mole, Ranchero and Chipotle are gluten free and now located in the Southwestern section of the supermarket.