|Southwestern Grilled Chicken|
One 3 to 4 pound whole chicken, cut up
Salt and pepper to taste
1 16 oz. jar Larry's Ranchero or Chipotle Sauce
- Placed chicken pieces in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon 8 oz. Larry's Ranchero or Chipotle Sauce over the chicken, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours to marinate.
- Heat the barbecue grill (either gas or charcoal) to medium low.
- Remove chicken pieces from the marinade and place on the grill skin side down. Cover and cook the chicken for 20 minutes, turning and basting the pieces every five minutes, until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve with potato salad and cole slaw or your favorite side dishes.