Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Larry's Ranchero, Mole and Chipotle Sauces are VEGAN.
Larry has VEGAN recipes at www.larryssouthwesternsauces.com
Buy Larry's Southwestern Sauces at your favorite store in New York, New England and North Jersey or ONLINE at:
Sunday, January 26, 2014
|Avocado Bean Dip|
1 15/16 oz can black beans, drained
1 16 oz jar Larry's Chipotle Sauce
1 cup grated Monterrey Jack or cheddar cheese
1/4 cup minced fresh jalapeno
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh tomato
3/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup minced cilantro
2 fresh limes cut into wedges
Bag of tortilla chips
* Pour the beans and Larry's Chipotle into a small sauce pan and cook over medium heat until hot. Mash the beans and the sauce together to form a chunky paste.
* Spread the bean paste out on a large platter or two. Top with the grated cheese, the jalapenos, and the tomato.
* Spoon the sour cream in dollops over that.
* Cut the avocados in half, remove the seeds, and scoop out small chunks and scatter around over the sour cream.
* Sprinkle the cilantro over everything and surround with the lime wedges.
* Drizzle the lime juice over everything an dig in with the tortilla chips.
Be sure to visit Larry's Southwestern Sauces for more recipes.
You can make this vegan, with our without the cheese and sour cream. Tastes just as good.
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
|Queso Sauce for Dips and Nachos|
1 16 oz jar Larry's Chipotle or Ranchero Sauce
8 oz whipped cream cheese
1 bag of tortilla chips
- Place Larry's Chipotle Sauce and whipped cream cheese in a microwave-safe serving bowl.
- Microwave for one minute, stir to blend well and microwave for another minute till hot.
- Serve with chips, lime wedges and a sprinkling of fresh minced jalapeno.
- Reheat if the dip cools down.
Monday, January 13, 2014
Your can buy Larry's Sauces at more than 150 great food stores in the WAMC listening area, from Burlington, VT to the suburbs of NYC and ONLINE at Abe's Market, VeganCuts and Amazon.com