Thursday, March 20, 2014
Slow Cooker Chipotle Chicken
2 pounds boneless chicken thighs
1 teaspoon each salt and pepper
1 16oz. jar of Larry's Southwestern Chipotle Sauce
▪ Place the chicken thighs on a cutting board and season with the salt and pepper. Place them in a slow cooker.
▪ Pour Larry's Chipotle Sauce over the poultry and stir to blend well.
▪ Set the slow cooker to 4, 6 or 8 hours based on your schedule. Recipe will come out the same for any cooking time.
▪ When the poultry is cooked, make the rice and vegetables according to package instructions.
▪ Place a scoop of rice in a bowl, cover with the Chipotle Chicken and sauce, and scoop a serving of vegetables in on the side.
Find more recipes at LarrysSouthwesternSauces.com