|Ranchero Beans and Brown Rice|
1 cup brown rice
1 15 oz. can pinto beans, drained and rinsed.
1 16 oz. jar Larry's Ranchero Sauce
1 cup white or yellow sweet corn
1 cup diced zucchini
1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
1/2 cup minced jalapeno or long green chili pepper
* Cook the brown rice according the package instructions.
* Mix the pinto beans with the Ranchero Sauce and cook over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
* Cook the corn and zucchini separately in a small amount of water. Drain and keep warm.
* Place a scoop of the cooked rice in the bottom of a serving bowl. Spoon the ranchero bean mixture over that. Sprinkle the cooked corn and zucchini over that and add the cheese on top.
* Sprinkle the minced jalapeno over the top and serve.