Sunday, June 21, 2015
Thursday, June 11, 2015
Slingerlands, Saratoga Springs, Clifton Park, Albany/Westgate, and East Greenbush all carry Larry's Southwestern Sauces.
Market Bistro in Latham does, too.
So does the new Market 32 store in Wilton.
Wednesday, June 10, 2015
Thursday, June 4, 2015
We at Larry's are proud to be a part of this family-owned locally-oriented group of stores in Southern Wisconsin.
Tuesday, June 2, 2015
4 six to eight oz. salmon fillets or steaks
1 teaspoon each salt and black pepper
1 16 oz. jar Larry's Southwestern Mole Sauce
1 tsp. each salt and pepper
2 tblsp vegetable oil
- Place the salmon in a shallow baking dish or pan. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Pour 1 cup of Larry's Southwestern Mole Sauce over the fish. Cover with foil and marinate in the refrigerator for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Prepare your barbecue grill or broiler for medium heat. Clean the grill and brush it with the vegetable oil. For the broiler, lay a sheet of foil on the broiler pan and brush with the vegetable oil.
- Place the salmon pieces on the grill or broiler pan and cook 3 to 5 minutes per side, basting with the marinade.
- Remove the salmon from the grill or broiler and plate. Heat the remaining mole sauce from the jar and serve on the side.
- Serves 4.