4 six to eight oz. salmon fillets or steaks
1 teaspoon each salt and black pepper
1 16 oz. jar Larry's Southwestern Mole Sauce
1 tsp. each salt and pepper
2 tblsp vegetable oil
- Place the salmon in a shallow baking dish or pan. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Pour 1 cup of Larry's Southwestern Mole Sauce over the fish. Cover with foil and marinate in the refrigerator for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Prepare your barbecue grill or broiler for medium heat. Clean the grill and brush it with the vegetable oil. For the broiler, lay a sheet of foil on the broiler pan and brush with the vegetable oil.
- Place the salmon pieces on the grill or broiler pan and cook 3 to 5 minutes per side, basting with the marinade.
- Remove the salmon from the grill or broiler and plate. Heat the remaining mole sauce from the jar and serve on the side.
- Serves 4.