Avocado Bean Dip
|Avocado Bean Dip|
1 15/16 oz can black beans, drained
1 16 oz jar Larry's Chipotle Sauce
1 cup grated Monterrey Jack or cheddar cheese
1/4 cup minced fresh jalapeno
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh tomato
3/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup minced cilantro
2 fresh limes cut into wedges
Bag of tortilla chips
* Pour the beans and Larry's Chipotle into a small sauce pan and cook over medium heat until hot. Mash the beans and the sauce together to form a chunky paste.
* Spread the bean paste out on a large platter or two. Top with the grated cheese, the jalapenos, and the tomato.
* Spoon the sour cream in dollops over that.
* Cut the avocados in half, remove the seeds, and scoop out small chunks and scatter around over the sour cream.
* Sprinkle the cilantro over everything and surround with the lime wedges.
* Drizzle the lime juice over everything an dig in with the tortilla chips.
Be sure to visit Larry's Southwestern Sauces for more recipes.
You can make this vegan, with our without the cheese and sour cream. Tastes just as good.