Slow Cooker Beef Mole
|Slow Cooker Beef Mole|
Another plus for the recipe is that you can make beef mole tacos with any leftovers. But if you want leftovers, you might want to double the recipe.
REMINDER: Larry's Mole is the only NUT-FREE mole sauce you can buy. It is also gluten-free, NON-GMO verified, and VEGAN in the jar.
2 pounds stewing beef, cut into one inch cubes
1/2 teaspoon each salt and black pepper
1 16 oz jar of Larry's Southwestern Mole Sauce
1 cup white of brown rice
Water to cover by one inch
1 teaspoon vegetable cooking oil
2 cups chopped yellow zucchini squash
- Season the beef with the salt and pepper. Place it in the slow cooker.
- Pour one jar of Larry's Southwestern Mole Sauce over the beef and stir to blend.
- Cover the slow cooker and set it to cook for 6 or more hours.
- Make the rice according to package instructions.
- Saute the squash in the oil over medium heat until just cooked.
- Spoon the beef mole, the rice and squash onto plates and serve.
More of Larry's recipes are available at his Website.
Buy Larry's Southwestern Sauces ONLINE at amazon.com or foodlyn.com or at Whole Foods Markets in Northern California.