|Beef Mole Tacos|
Crunchy cabbage mixed with fresh pico de gallo and a touch of sweet/crunchy apple, pear or mango matches well with the rich beef mole for an awesome all-natural homemade taco. Choose soft or crispy corn tortillas, whatever suits your fancy.
1 tsp. vegetable oil
1 pound lean ground beef
1 16oz jar of Larry's All Natural Mole Sauce
1/2 teaspoon each salt and black pepper
2 cups finely sliced Napa cabbage
2 tblsp. minced fresh jalapeno or serrano pepper
2 tblsp. minced fresh cilantro
1/2 cup diced tomato
1/2 cup diced apple, pear or mango
8 to 10 crispy or soft corn tortillas
Juice of 1 lime
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet, add the ground beef and cook until no longer pink. About five minutes.
2. Add Larry's All Natural Mole Sauce, stir and simmer until bubbling, about ten minutes. Keep warm.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, mix the Napa cabbage, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, tomato, fruit and lime juice.
4. Warm the soft tortillas until pliable or use the crispy tortillas.
5. Spoon portions of beef mole into the tortillas, sprinkle the cabbage/pico mixture over that and dig in.
See more of Larry's recipes at www.larryssouthwesternsauces.com
Buy Larry's Mole Sauce online at amazon.com or foodlyn.com