|All Natural Breakfast Burritos|
1 16 oz. jar Larry's All Natural Ranchero or Chipotle Sauce
4 (10 inch) flour, whole wheat or gluten free tortillas
1 lb. chopped chorizo or pork breakfast sausage
1/2 pound grated mild cheddar or Cotija cheese.
1. Warm the jar of Larry's Sauce over medium heat.
2. Warm the tortillas in a large skillet on low heat until soft and pliable.
3. Brown the sausage in a skillet over medium heat until cooked through. Drain off any excess oil.
4. Scramble the eggs.
5. Make a breakfast burrito by laying a warm tortilla on a flat work surface. Spoon 1/4 cup Larry's Sauce over the tortilla. Add 1/4 of the sausage, 1/4 of the scrambled eggs and 1/4 of the grated cheese on the tortilla.
6. Fold the tortilla like an envelope and place it on a warm plate. Serve with a small dish filled with 1/4 cup Larry's Sauce for dipping. Make the rest of the burritos and serve. Serves four.
Look for more recipes at Larry's Website.